GLaDOS "slow clap processor" is going to become Internet meme. Someone should consider add info about it into this article or even consider creating new page. --Comrade Suhov 16:05, 8 May 2011 (UTC)
- Proof dat'. And i thought, that "lemons" is going to be a new meme DrAkcel (T | C) 16:06, 8 May 2011 (UTC)
As I played through Portal and Portal 2, I developed a theory. Cave Johnson said that if he didn't survive until the "brain uploader" project was finished, that he wanted Caroline to use it and if she didn't agree then to have her put into it by force. If she actually is the true personna of GlaDOS, then maybe that's why GlaDOS wanted to kill everyone once she was turned on, maybe out of revenge as they put her into the computer when she didn't want to. Just a theory, could we put this into the article? Sonic Nova 21:49, 11 June 2011 (UTC)
- Dev's once said that they added a twist about Caroline is GlaDOS at later stages of Portal 2 development. Also, GlaDOS don't remeber anything from her origins in first place and after realising who she was she become actually more friendly to Chell. I think her agresiveness is just a popular belief that rougue AI want to just kill humans as possible threat: HAL-900 from Space Oddisey, Mass Effect series, Terminator series, X-files episode and etc. --Comrade Suhov 11:03, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
|Alias||Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System|
|Appearances||Portal, Portal 2|
Should we start adding information templates (i.e. this example) to character pages? It would help things be more organized. ~ Bioran23
Official Personality Test Info
The official Aperture Science Collaborative Disposition Test describes GLaDOS as:
”Imperious, highly intelligent, impossibly cruel-you wield your intelligence and wit like a cudgel, bludgeoning those around you into passive submission. Keep an eye out for cooperative test partners with low self esteem and body image issues.“
I'm not sure what section this information best goes under, so I'll just leave it here for now. - MewtwoWarrior 02:24, 6 July 2011 (UTC)
- This information is now found at the Collaborative Disposition Test page. - MewtwoWarrior 23:03, 6 July 2011 (UTC)
Chell is NOT GLaDOS' FIRST test subject.
"You know what my days used to be like? I just tested. Nobody murdered me. Or put me in a potato. Or fed me to birds. I had a pretty good life." "And then you showed up. You dangerous, mute lunatic."
- This is probably true. You can just change the officiel page, no need to make a discussion about it. Also don't forget to sign your comments using ~~~~. Tturbo 12:49, 8 September 2011 (UTC)
Nominated!This article is a
|"You are doing wonderfully."
GLaDOS is a featured article candidate.
This page has been identified as possibly meeting the featured article criteria.
Nominated by me, --Secondhand Work 13:57, 3 May 2012 (UTC)
- Agree! --tonkku107 11:37, 1 March 2013 (UTC)
Doesn't this entire page spoil the ending of Portal? GLaDOS's existence is only revealed through a plot twist, so shouldn't this entire page be covered in spoilers? Or is it only Portal 2 spoilers you're concerned about? PotatOS (talk) 01:01, 2 June 2014 (UTC)
- Done — Wind 04:53, 8 June 2014 (UTC)