Party Escort Bot = Beans' talk page
Hello, and welcome to my talk page! Now, if you're here, you want to tell me something. Anyway, enough talking, not enough... talking. That's a little bit strange. Well.
Hello, regarding a recent edit you made: please do not make unnecessary edits to templates, especially editing other languages if you do not have a very high skill in the language. In addition, I have been monitoring the Recent Changes log and seen a large number of edits to your userpage in a short amount of time. While it's certainly fine to edit your userpage as much as you'd like, please make more use of the 'Show Preview' button/tab while editing to make sure you have included everything you wish to add to a page and verify everything is correct before submitting and clicking the 'Save Page' button - this minimizes the number of edits pertaining to the same addition(s) in the RC log. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me on my talk page, or in the IRC, where I go as MogDog. MogDog66 00:42, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
- I do use Show Preview, but i only realize my mistakes a few minutes after publishing. Also, about the template edit, it's because i am new to Portal wiki, and thought i could make my own version of the template, i didn't know it would show up everywhere. The Portal Player that discovered the Party Escort Bot is a pack of beans (talk) 20:09, 21 March 2015 (UTC)
- By the way, my massive amount of edits on my user page is mostly me correcting some wrongly marked spoilers. The Portal Player that discovered the Party Escort Bot is a pack of beans (talk) 20:11, 21 March 2015 (UTC)
- Je présume que le "avec → ave" n'était qu'une faute de frappe. Pas de problème du moment que c'est corrigé. Merci d'éditer le wiki~ — Wind 02:26, 18 March 2015 (UTC)
- I am not a- 87a - i am-888- aa aùam-** i am... i i i i i iiiiiii am -******** ------ *** * * * * * I... i i i i... we, at Aperture Laboratories, are very serious: The Party Escort Bot is not- Thank you for assuming--* the party escort bot submi-mi-mi-miss-ssio-ssi-ss-ioo-o-on PARTY pposition... --** I AM NOT A MOR---***
- Uhhh, what? The Portal Player that discovered the Party Escort Bot is a pack of beans (talk) 13:56, 25 March 2015 (UTC)
Hello again. I'm going to remind you again of the 'Show Preview' functionality on this wiki. The moderators of the RC log, including myself, have noticed a large number of edits on the same pages in a short time span by you, despite being reminded of the Show Preview function at least once before. Please make more use of this function to preview your edits before final submission and limit the amount of subsequent edits to the same page to fix errors that would have been caught by more careful use of the Show Preview function.
Failure to do this leads to a large number of the same edit in the RC log and serves to obfuscate other edits in the log due to the sheer number of unnecessary edits. The practice of using Show Preview is recommended and enforced by the wiki staff, please make better use of it. As always if you have questions you can ask me on my talk page, or message me on IRC where I go as 'MogDog'. MogDog66 22:17, 11 April 2015 (UTC)