User:ChickenNuggetMan2056/Portal 2 Chapter 8 Test Chamber 04
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This is the forty-ninth level of the game, and takes place within an incomplete Aperture Science Test Chamber. This level features the Aerial Faith Plate and the Excursion Funnel as its primary mechanics.
- Falling to your death
- Wait for Wheatley to build the rest of the chamber and turn on the Excursion Funnel.
- Fire the portal on the wall at the end of the Funnel. Place the other portal on the wall opposite of the other test chamber. Go in the Funnel and you should get to the other side of the test chamber, where you can use the Switch.
- Shoot the portal on the wall on the left, below the cube dispenser. Now the Funnel should be flowing under the dispenser.
- Push the Switch and wait for the Frankenturret to reach the wall. Shoot a portal on the panels on the opposite side to get the Frankenturret to the area where you are.
- Put the portal on the wall near the bullseye, so the Funnel goes just in front of it.
- Use the Aerial Faith Plate to go in to the Funnel and then leave the Funnel by going on the floor on the left.
- Leave the Frankenturret on the floor and fire a portal on the wall where you can go through and the other portal above the platform.
- Place the Frankenturret on the black tiles going from the exit to the bottomless area. Frankenturret should be facing the bottomless area.
- Go through the portal and fire a portal at the end of the Funnel and in front of the Frankenturret.
- Wait for the Frankenturret to go in the Funnel and then wait for it to reach the ceiling.
- Place the same portal on the lowest point of the wall facing the button.
- Wait for the Frankenturret to push the button and then go in the Chamberlock.
| Smash TV|
Break 11 test chamber monitors
Main article: Portal 2 soundtrack
TEST by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [6:14] | Download | Play
Excursion Funnel by Aperture Science Psychoacoustics Laboratory [4:32] | Download | Play