Since you remove the trivia maybe it's worth to put a tab on that page to half-life.wikie (Combine Overwiki) since that arcticle is much bigger and contain all facts from both Half-Life and Portal series? http://combineoverwiki.net/wiki/Borealis --Comrade Suhov 19:11, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
- Heya, yep this would be one of those times where it's better to link to the overwiki. We just cover Portal specific stuff and the Borealis is mostly HL related. —Mussekateer·talk 19:21, 10 May 2011 (UTC)
- I am trying to do an image on my page, I uploaded file, named like You said in TF2 Wiki, but it dosesn't want to be normal on my page. Look there and help, please.--Shimku · (Talk) 11:37, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
- Ok, but I don't speak Russian so no need to worry about me translating it first. —Mussekateer·talk 19:26, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
- I am le stoopid — Wind 23:24, 29 May 2011 (UTC)
Hey Moussesky, I have just found a missing page: Ping Tool. As I am still waiting for a bunch of slackers on my Friends list to play the Co-op campaign with me (*sniff*), I have only the vaguest notion of what it is. I understand its function, but I am unable to eloquently sum up its use without actually seeing it in action and using it myself. As such, perhaps you would like to handle this one personally?
Changed my Page
- Hey there. The reason I changed it was because I felt there wouldn't be enough content on the page to justify a whole article for the song. I think it's better served as a disambiguation page for the song and game of the same name. Hope that helps. —Mussekateer·talk 09:39, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
- Hello. Please don't take it personally. The idea of a wiki is collaborating to improve articles, and sometimes this means editing what others have written. — nVis 09:49, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
I know that, but I was not done with the page. I was still adding stuff
Translate to Dutch
- Sure, go ahead. There's a lack of Dutch translators :) Also please remember to sign your comments with ~~~~ in the future. —Mussekateer·talk 15:29, 1 August 2011 (UTC)
P.S. Do you know a place where I can learn More advanced wiki code? That would be helpful.