Talk:Weighted Storage Cube Receptacle

From the Portal Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

In-game name?

What's the in-game name for this? Is there any references? I guessed and called it Weighted Storage Cube Receptacle, however Combine Overwiki has it as "Pressure Plate" - but neither us nor they seem to have a source for either name. RJackson 02:38, 28 April 2011 (UTC)