September 30, 2019 Patch
From the Portal Wiki
Source: Portal 2 - Update
- Added support for device specific glyphs from Steam Input API for PlayStation and Switch Pro Controllers.
- Added digital navigation to the community test chamber browser and workshop map voting screens for Steam Input API and XInput controllers.
- Fixed several state transitions where the user could get stuck and require mouse or keyboard to clear it.
- Fixed a case that could leave XInput controllers without control of the camera.
- Fixed a material rendering issue on Linux and OSX.
- Fixed several potential exploits reported via HackerOne.