Portal: Still Alive Test Chamber 5 (Bonus)
From the Portal Wiki
|“I can't get over how small you are!”
This article is a stub. As such, it is not complete. You can help Portal wiki by expanding it.
This test chamber is the fifth bonus level of the game. It is taken from Portal: The Flash Version MapPack. The challenges of this level are unlocked when the test chamber is completed once.
- Cube Hazard
- Electricity Field
- Proceed to the door on your left and pass through it.
- Wait the Electricity Field to be deactivated, take the Weighted Storage Cube and come back quickly to the room's entrance in order to place it on the button.
- Cross quickly the electricity field when it is deactivated, then pass through the door.
- Place the first portal at the end of the pit, and the other on one of the walls facing the electricity field and at an average height.
- When the electricity field is deactivated, fall in the pit and go through the portal while falling, in order to take momentum and then land on the electricity field.
- Drop quickly the two cubes before the electricity field is activated again, then put them on the two buttons.
- Shoot the same portal as the previous on the angled panel above the pit.
- When the electricity field is deactivated, fall in the pit and go through the portal while falling, in order to take momentum and then land in front of the exit door.
- Go to the Chamberlock.
- To do
Award requirements (challenge mode)
|9 Portals||4 Portals||4 Portals||165 Steps||115 Steps||75 Steps||110 Seconds||75 Seconds||55 Seconds|